Tuesday, September 18, 2012

dnnAlert and dnnConfirm jQuery Plugin

I like the idea of using jQuery Plugins in DNN for interactive and consistent user interface which is why I digg into using dnnAlert and dnnConfirm plugins, however after a quick look on the documentation I notice the following.

For dnnAlert you can't set the title. We are allowed to set the OK button text using okText option but not the dialog title?

For dnnConfirm. This is very usefull when you just want a confirmation dialog upon click on your button or link however you can't use it like javascript confirm function or at least I don't know how to use it like below:

if(confirm('Question?')){//some code}

1 comment:

  1. My bad, did not explore the code deep enough. since this are just wrapper to jQuery Dialog you can actually do/set anything you want just like you do in a regular jQuery Dialog.

    Example: Set title for dnnAlert
    $.dnnAlert({
    title: 'My Alert',
    okText: 'OK',
    text: 'Alert Test'
    });

    ReplyDelete